Saturday, December 15, 2012

the week of the december 9-15





This is the new bridge going over the Mississippi river in ST Louis.  The bridge is not done yet and i think will also be talker
Thia was along the path that I took to go to the new bridge it is a really cool place to check out when you have the time and this is part of a sculpture that you can walk on. Some homeless probably live underneath it because there where a mattress and clothing under it
This is a power plant on the river downtown St.Louis and it just shows you how stuff looked back then we have a new power that just got bulit and it has no character it it at all this to me has the classic feeling to ti
And of course it is Christmas so I had to find a tree i liked and this one is in the metropolitan square building 
This i just something that spark myinterst on the tree
I also go to forest park a lot and this one of the gazebo that is there from the 1904 world's fail
this is the whole of that gazebo I find it odd that there is no way to get on it unless you swim for it and i don't they would let you do that

So there you have it this was my week in photos hope you like 



No comments:

Post a Comment