Week of March 3-9 2013
Hello this week was actually fun I went a lot of places that I usually do not go to so as always I have my camera with me and i just start shooting
This week I went to Grand ave. in St Louis it is a very popular street for so many different reasons and Saint Louis University is on of them they actually have two campuses on Grand one is for the main school and the other is for the medical part of slu They also have many churches on Grand ave. This is one of them
Here is a steeple from anther church on Grand ave
This on the property of that steeple shot i just showed you
And this is what the front look like
Thia is a view of the entire church
Here is the fox theater it is one of the most iconic thing in St Louis
And I took this because I thought it just looked cool for some reason
Also this week i went to a park where they fly rc planes
This was the only plane flying that day but some other people had helicopters but kept on landing due to wind
But this gut just kept doing acrobatic stuff his plane
But finally it was time for him to land as well











No comments:
Post a Comment