Hello if you thought you haf miss last weeks post you did not I did not post at all last week because I had not taking my camera out in the elements plus i had a lot of shooting at the blues
But this week I got my camera out and it was nice for part of the week.This is what I took
I went o dinner with my cousin and we ate at a new place called Tayaka over in ST Louisand we enjoyed the food and got caught up on what each other had been doing had a good time
This is on a trash dumpster right net to taco bell downtown ST.Louis
This is the other side of the dumpster
This I thought was neat I thought because it is only half there
This is part of the drainage system for the railroad tracks that where above me
Here is a flower that is fully bloomed
This was a tree that was right next to that
anther limb from a tree
This is part of the solider memorial in ST Louis
And finally a base ball pic this is the 2006 world championship ring me an dmy friend went to the game and this was the giveaway










No comments:
Post a Comment