Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 6 - 12 2013


Wow we are already in the second week of January before you know it valentines day will be here . Then spring and then base ball will start April 1 can't wait


I  went to lone elk park this week and found out there is  more than one elk there. The this park is set-up so  you can walk or drive in the elk area around but they want to stay at least 100 feet from them at all times. So I went in the woods to where I thought they might be and they were I found about 29 female elk and 2 males here is some photos of them

This is one of the female elk


This a male elk


In this park they also have bison and you are not aloud to get out of your vehicle so I could not get the best vantage point but I did find this
This is a female bison and her baby bison

When I go to places I look all over and I found this woodpecker

I also found this deer

Also in the week I took some photo classes on studio lighting 
This is the model we had


Here is another shot of her

But this is my favorite of the week


Also I had a birthday party to shoot this week and it was for someone turning 60 so they decide to have a tea party

They all got some hats

Some were bigger that others

And some of them were interesting to say the least but they all had a really good time to say the least and that is the important thing

This was there cake, it was in the shape of a tea pot thought it was really cool and they had at a place in Columbia IL  called   Evalina's Antique Cafe





No comments:

Post a Comment