Sunday, January 6, 2013

week of december 30 2012 - january 5 2013

This week I went to the salt lick trail

I also went to a place called the Salt Lick trail in Illinois

This is an old salt mine and now some gut is using it for storage

This is some of the mine and the park ranger was there and said we could go in so we did but there are sing that say keep out

This is the view from the trail that is on top of the mine there are many overlook spots to go on

For some reason I decide to take a photo of my tripod

And this is anther pic of the same tripod

We finally ended up in Chester Illinois and the town is famous for Pop eye  the sailor man this is one of many statue that they have around the town


















No comments:

Post a Comment