Hello again, anther week has past. This week was rather cold outside and I really like to shoot outside. So I was thinking on what I would do this week. Would I go out and brave the cold. Nope because I do not like the cold that much, and when I say cold I mean like under 30 degrees, So I decided to try and paint with light. that did not work so well but I think why that did not work was I only had a white light, So I decide to do a shoot that has do with something i really like. and something that I can not wait until it starts back up
This a rather cool shot I thought I have this little tabletop tripod so I put the tripod upside down and placed the base ball in between the tripods legs and put an American flag behind it then I took it in Photoshop and did some editing to it This one I like the way the shadows came on it and just looks simple
I like this also because of how 'I lit it. I have two light on either side of it one is a flash and the other is a constant light But to me there was something I could do to make it look better
And this is what I finally came up with I think it looks pretty cool
And finally I have my three favorite things Dr Pepper,baseball, and photography





No comments:
Post a Comment